I just reached a small milestone in my business and I wanted to share something I do, to help me stay motivated. This one thing, will help you to keep moving towards your yoga, meditation, life, love or business goals.
So what did I do? Well, I put on a big smile and did a little happy dance at my desk. I allowed myself to enjoy the moment. I reflected on what I have learned on the journey, and through the process, to get to this point….and it felt sooo good!
You see, I celebrate my success! No matter how small, I celebrate in some way to acknowledge the time, energy and commitment that I have given to achieve each milestone.
It doesn’t have to be a big celebration or even shared. But it is important to take the time to celebrate, and reflect on what it has taken for you to reach this point.
Many of my clients have a big goal they are focused on, which may take months or even years to achieve, and forget about all of the little steps that it will take for them to get there. They beat themselves up because they haven’t reached their goal yet, without acknowledging all of the steps that they have taken. They’ve invested time and energy, stepped outside of their comfort zone, overcome fears, grown, learned new skills and information along they way.
The SECRET – is to celebrate your success.
Where can you celebrate successes in your life? What did you do today, last week, or what is coming up this week, that you can celebrate?
Celebrating your successes:
- will help keep you motivated, positive, and moving towards your goal
- is an act of self love and care
- helps to raise your vibration, to lift you up to where you need to be to succeed
- will help to attract the resources and experiences you will need to grow and learn
- sends an energetic signal to the universe that you are ready for more
If you would like support to:
- get clear on your goals
- stay motivated and committed to your success
- overcome doubts and fears that have been holding you back
- and create change in your life
Contact me to book your FREE Discovery session