My Body My Soul (http://mybodymysoul.com.au) is a heart-centred business, with integrity and ethics at the core of everything that we do. Your privacy is important to us, and respected. At My Body My Soul:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services
- We make all efforts to ensure that any of your personal information on our servers is secure and protected.
Like most website operators, My Body My Soul collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. The purpose of collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how visitors are using our website.
Please read this Policy carefully. If you do not agree with our Practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to the terms of this Policy. This Policy may change from time-to-time. You should periodically check this location for any updates. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be your acceptance of those changes.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Visitors to mybodymysoul.com.au may choose to interact with us in ways that require us to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that is requested depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, visitors who choose to sign up for materials and resources disseminated by My Body My Soul provide us with a first and/or last name and an email address. Those who engage in transactions with us – by requesting or purchasing access to our products or services, for example – may be asked to provide additional information, including, as necessary, personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, My Body My Soul collects this information only insofar as is necessary, or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with us.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We may disclose information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personally-identifying information that we collect, or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of My Body My Soul, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You have the right to update, opt-out (unsubscribe) and/or delete your personal data. This is typically provided for with a link at the bottom of our electronic communications with you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. If you have any questions about accessing or correcting any of your personal data or you wish to raise a complaint, please contact us.
Where we send your data
My Body My Soul uses MailChimp as our data processor as defined in the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We have enabled the enforcement of additional controls made available by MailChimp to comply with GDPR.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
LAST UPDATED: 27 May 2018